2010-2011 NBA Suicide League
* Pick a single team and a single game a week to win - straight up, no point spreads.
* If your team loses or ties, you've committed suicide.
* As long as your team wins, you continue on to the next week. However, you can no longer use that team for the rest of the season.
* The contest only operates during the NBA regular season, playoffs are not included.
* NBAction.com reserves the right to make any changes to the rules as we deem necessary.
* All picks must be sent in prior to 3:00pm Pacific each Tuesday.
* The weeks start on each Tuesday and end on the following Monday.
* If for some reason this site is unavailable, email your pick to email@example.com before the deadline, with this subject line: Week #, userid, game date, selection - "1, commish, 10/27/2009, Cleveland".
* All participants will be able to track everyone's progress during the season via this website. See the 'Search Picks' tab.
* The entry deadline is Tuesday, October 26th 2010.
* The first game of the 2010-2011 Season is on Tuesday, October 26 between the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics.
* 80% of the pot will go to the player who goes undefeated the longest.
* 20% of the pot will go to the player with the best record at the end of the season.
* If a single player has a 25-0 record at the end of the season, the player will win 100% of the pot.
* If multiple players have a 25-0 record, the remaining players will split the entire pot evenly.
* If all remaining players lose on the same week, they continue playing the next week for the 80% pot.
* If there are 4 players or less during any week of the season and if all players are in agreement, they can split the pot evenly.
* Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.